Super Simple Green Smoothie
Dairy Free | Gluten Free | Vegan
- Servings: 1 Large
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
This is my favourite morning smoothie. It's so quick and easy there are no excuses. I'll pair it with 2 hard boiled eggs, or have it as a mid morning/afternoon snack for that pick me up.
Why I love this Smoothie!!
- The spinach ensures you get some greens in your day!
- The frozen bananas not only make it super creamy and delicious, but bananas have high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin -- the happy-mood brain neurotransmitter. Who doesn't want to start the day off happy?
- 1 frozen ripe banana
- 1 cup nut milk of your choice (I love almond)
- 1-2 handfuls of spinach
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Small handful of ice cubes
Put all ingredients into a blender and enjoy!